Events & Training
BEVI Administrator Training
Some BEVI trainings are arranged by demand and hosted at an institution or organization interested in using the BEVI. At least twice per year, we will be hosting open, online BEVI trainings – that is, not arranged by a specific institution or organization, but open to any individuals who wish to become BEVI Authorized Administrators. The fee for BEVI administrator training is $1,500 per person. We encourage potential administrators without institutional support or smaller organizations with limited resources to reach out for scholarship options.
The next online BEVI administrator training provided by CoreCollaborative International will take place in Dec/Jan and March. Each training includes 2 four-hour synchronous sessions that bookend asynchronous materials on the CCI LMS. The next training dates will be both June 12 and 26, 2023 from 11-3:30pm ET, US.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information or visit corecollaborative.com to register.
Several upcoming conferences at which you can network with others who use the BEVI for various purposes include:
- American Association of Colleges and Universities
- Forum on Education Abroad
- Society for Intercultural Education, Training and Research
- The Summit on Cultivating the Globally Sustainable Self
- International Leadership Association
- American Psychology Association
- International Transformative Learning Conference
- Kansai University (Japan) and SUNY(New York City, USA) COIL Conferences
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators