Events & Training
BEVI Administrator Training
Some BEVI trainings are arranged by demand and hosted at an institution or organization interested in using the BEVI. At least twice per year, we will be hosting open, online BEVI trainings – that is, not arranged by a specific institution or organization, but open to any individuals who wish to become BEVI Authorized Administrators. The fee for BEVI administrator training is $1,000 per person. We encourage potential administrators without institutional support or smaller organizations with limited resources to reach out for scholarship options.
We are excited to announce that the next BEVI administrator training seminar will take place virtually this fall, provided by CoreCollaborative International. To accommodate the virtual platform, training will be spread out across the months of January and February rather than concentrated over the course of a couple of days. Training dates will be Mondays (March 21-April 18 ), 10am-12pm EDT. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information or visit corecollaborative.com to register.
Several upcoming conferences at which you can network with others who use the BEVI for various purposes include:
- The Summit on Cultivating the Globally Sustainable Self
- Forum on Education Abroad
- Society for Intercultural Education, Training and Research
- International Leadership Association
- American Psychology Association
- International Transformative Learning Conference
- Kansai University (Japan) and SUNY(New York City, USA) COIL Conferences
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators