Events & Training
BEVI Administrator Training
Most BEVI trainings are arranged by demand and hosted at an institution or organization interested in using the BEVI. At least once per year, we will be hosting an open BEVI training – that is, not arranged by a specific institution or organization, but open to any individuals who wish to become BEVI Authorized Administrators. At $750, fees for attendance at open BEVI trainings are slightly higher than the $500 per person fee at institutional/organizational trainings in order to cover logistical and trainer travel costs normally sponsored by the hosting institution. We also encourage potential administrators without institutional support or smaller organizations who cannot meet the 8 person training minimum to connect with other nearby organizations to attend or co-host training workshops in a cost-share model.
We are excited to announce that the next BEVI administrator training seminar will take place virtually this fall. To accommodate the virtual platform, training will be spread out across the month of September rather than concentrated over the course of a couple of days. Training dates will be all Tuesdays in September (1, 8, 15, 22, 29), 10am-12pm EDT. Please email email@example.com for information or to register.
Several upcoming conferences at which you can network with others who use the BEVI for various purposes include:
- The Summit on Cultivating the Globally Sustainable Self
- Forum on Education Abroad
- Society for Intercultural Education, Training and Research
- International Leadership Association
- American Psychology Association
- International Transformative Learning Conference
- Kansai University (Japan) and SUNY(New York City, USA) COIL Conferences
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators