By attending BEVI Certification Workshops, participants receive the BEVI Manual, sample reports, background readings and materials, and a BEVI Certificate of Completion. Additional training resources are available in the Authorized Administrator area of our website, which may be accessed by clicking on Login in the top menu.
For additional information, including full references for much of the information in this website, two sources are particularly relevant: 1) The Forum BEVI Project: Applications and Implications for International, Multicultural, and Transformative Learning, published in Frontiers, the scholarly journal of the Forum on Education Abroad and 2) Making Sense of Beliefs and Values: Theory, Research, and Practice, an accessible and comprehensive book on the BEVI method and EI model that is available through Amazon. The first chapter of this book can be accessed from the Springer Publishing website.
You may also refer to:
- Assessing Education Abroad Outcomes – Office of Study Abroad （comparing BEVI to IDI and GPI）
- Forum Education: Forum BEVI Project
- NAFSA：Assessing Learning Outcomes for Education Abroad
- NAFSA：Internationalizing Teaching and Learning:The Essential Role of Assessment-Based Research and Practice
- Association of American Colleges & Universities（AACU）:Designing a Model for International Learning Assessment
- Association of American Colleges & Universities（AACU）:At Stockton, Global Learning Moves beyond the Classroom and into Daily Lives
- University of Kentucky: Important Assessment Scales for Intercultural Competence an Internationalization
- Purdue University: Intercultural Assessment
- Global Value Learning Rubrics（AACU）